I would love to advertise your business or website on my blog.
If you are interested in Advertising on ‘We Have It All’, please continue reading…
Side Bar Ads:
Ads are placed in a spot at the top half of my blog on the sidebar, under “Sponsors”.
Sponsor will provide image code.
If you do not have an image code, I would be happy to design one for you for a $15 fee payable through Paypal ( Danielle@wedonthaveitall.com ).
Rates for 125 X 125 Ad Space/Gadget:
- $55/ month month
- $600/ year
Rates for Text Links
- $55/ month
- $600/ year
One line of text with one link.
Company/Website Product Reviews/Giveaways:
I am more than willing to do a product review for your company.
If you have a family friendly product for an adult, kid, or baby or a household product then I would LOVE to review your product for you!Our Family Members available for review include:
- Male 41 years old
- Female 39 years old
- Female 21 years old
- Male 17 years old
- Female 16 years old
- Female 14 years old
- Female 6 years old
- Male 2 year old.
- I also run a home daycare where I care for newborns through the age of 10 years old.
Product Review Policy:
- Product Review Fee: $150
- I require a full non-returnable product sample free of charge, high resolution product photos and anything else I would need to fully review the item.
- Product value no less than $50, unless otherwise discussed. (Obviously, this will not work in the case of some products.) The time spent researching your company, photographing the items, writing the post and actually using the item takes up quite a bit of my time, which is well worth a $50 product.
- I require product sent free of shipping charges.
- If I receive a package via COD, I will refuse it.
- I cannot guarantee a positive review. My reviews are always honest based on my own experience with the product. If I honestly do NOT like a product, I will not promote it on my blog. I would rather NOT post a review if I have a negative experience.
Most reviews will be posted within 6-8 weeks of receiving the product unless it is for an event or otherwise discussed.
App. Review Fee: $150
- If you would like more advertising for your product, I would be happy to host a giveaway with the product review. All that I do ask, is that giveaway prizes are shipped directly to the winner. If a prize is delivered to me, I will reject it or ‘return to sender’.
- If you would like “We Have It All’ to host a Giveaway/Contest ONLY, then I request a payment of $150.
- If the product/service is not available for compensation then a fee of $150 will be required payable via Paypal to Danielle@wedonthaveitall.com
- I use a Rafflecopter entry form, which makes it extremely simple and quick to enter. No hassle. It takes seconds to enter my giveaways.
- I use Rafflecopter to chose my winners also.
- Occasionally I will use comment entries.
Giveaway Event Hosting: I will organize and host a group giveaway event for your company and/or product across the web.The fee for organizing and recruiting bloggers for your event is based on the number of bloggers participating and the value of the prize. Details will be provided upon request.
Company/Website Sponsored Posts:
I will only accept sponsored posts for products/services that I personally use or would use or that would benefit me, my family or my home.
Sponsored Posts Pricing:
If post if provided by Sponsor (Guest Post): Up to 200 words, 2 links and 1-2 images: $175
If I write the post: Up to 200 words, 2 links and 1-2 images: $200
The post will remain on this site for one year from purchase date unless otherwise discussed.
Each extra link (after the first two links): $50 each
Extra 100 words (after the first 200): $50 per 100 words extra
Anything not listed can be discussed at Danielle@wedonthaveitall.com
- Company agrees to send me the product or service and donate a product(s) or service to event winner.
- Sponsor will ship product directly to winner.
- I will write at least one post advertising sponsor’s product or service prior to the event.
- From the time the sponsor accepts this offer until the event is over, I will place a 125 X 125 button on my sidebar for extra advertising.
Sponsored Tweets and Facebook Shout-Outs
- Sponsored Tweets – $25 per tweet
- Sponsored Facebook Posts – $25 per shout-out
- Instagram Photos (with hashtag) – $25 per photo
- Pins – $25 per pinned image
- Nofollow links are used for any content that I get paid or compensated for. This is to comply with Google’s Nofollow rules for paid links.
- A Disclaimer will be added to the top of the post that I get paid or compensated for. This is to comply with FTC 16 CFR, Part 225 Guides concerning advertising.
- A Disclaimer Image will be added to any post that I get paid or compensated for. Images are located at the bottom of this page.
- Product Reviews, Giveaways and Sponsored Posts will remain on this site for a minimum of 1 year, but may be deleted after that time period.
- Link Removal: If a sponsor wants a link removed or changed on a post or sidebar that was already written and live and not expired yet, there will be a $50 charge.
This following policy is valid from 24 August 2010 This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. For questions about this blog, please contact Danielle@wedonthaveitall.com This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, or other forms of compensation. The owner(s) of this blog is compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner(s) of this blog receives compensation for our posts or advertisements, we always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The compensation received will never influence the content, topics or posts made in this blog. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers’ own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question. We use third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit our Web site. These companies may use aggregated information (not including your name, address, email address or telephone number) about your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you. If you would like more information about this practice and to know your choices about not having this information used by these companies, please see: http://www.networkadvertising.