This is a product-provided, sponsored conversation that contains affiliate links.
I received Viactiv products for my own personal use. All opinions, text and experiences are my own. #ViactivBabyBump
I’m sure everyone knows that your baby needs nutrients, like iron, vitamin D, folic acid, calcium, during pregnancy to build healthy teeth, bones, muscles and heart but did you know… if you don’t get enough of nutrients in your diet, your baby’s needs will be met by taking nutrients and calcium from your bones. Do you want to know how I know this? I know this because I have perfect teeth. Never a cavity in my life – expect during each and every one of my pregnancies. Crazy, huh? It’s true. I got loads of cavities during my pregnancies and my dentist told me it was because I wasn’t getting enough calcium. You don’t need extra calcium when you are pregnant, but you do need enough calcium. Unfortunately, calcium isn’t made in the body so you need to get it from your diet or supplements like Viactiv Calcium Soft Chews.
Here’s a few bits of info on calcium that you might not know…
- Women need 1000 mg of daily calcium to meet recommended daily requirements.
- Women are born with lower bone density than men which creates a higher need for daily calcium intake; however, most women receive only half of their RDA calcium in their daily diets.
- Approximately 68% of women are calcium deficient and meeting your calcium needs is especially important during pregnancy.
- Most prenatal vitamins only contain 20-30% of the calcium you need.
- One Viactiv Calcium Soft Chew (500 mg of calcium and 500 IU of Vitamin D) taken twice daily provides 100% of the daily value of calcium for most women plus vitamins D and K.
Viactiv Calcium Soft Chews are available in milk chocolate and caramel flavors and contain 100% of your daily recommended value in just two chews, plus you’ll get the Vitamin D and K that your body needs. Caramel is my favorite! The main reason, besides taste, I love these Viactiv Calcium Soft Chews is that swallowing pills during pregnancy does not work for me. My gag reflex is horrific during pregnancy and just about everything makes me gag, including swallowing pills. These soft chews are perfect and taste great.
Where Can You Find Viactiv Soft Chews?
You can find Viactiv Soft Chews at major retailers nationwide including Rite Aid, CVS, Target, and Walmart, as well as supermarkets nationwide.
SAVE $2 With This Coupon
Save $2 on your next Viactiv Calcium Soft Chews with this coupon
Connect With Viactiv
- Visit the Viactiv Website
- You can find Viactiv on Facebook
- Visit Viactiv on Instagram too.
- Don’t forget to grab the $2 coupon for your next Viactiv Calcium Soft Chews purchase.
Viactiv Calcium Soft Chews are available in milk chocolate and caramel flavors at major retailers including CVS, Rite Aid, Target, and Walmart, as well as supermarkets nationwide. Print this coupon to save $2 on your next in-store purchase of Viactiv.Learn more about Viactiv at www.Viactiv.com.
This is a product-provided, sponsored conversation on behalf of Viactiv that contains affiliate links. I received Viactiv products for my own personal use. This post is not intended to address or diagnose any medical conditions. All opinions, text and experiences are my own. These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Please speak with your healthcare provider regarding any medical concerns.
Please talk with your doctor regarding any concerns before taking any supplements. This post is not intended to address or diagnose any medical conditions. These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.