Spring Fashion for Kids at OshKosh B’gosh | #ImagineSpring with a 25% Coupon

I participated in an Influencer Activation on behalf of Influence Central (#IC) for OshKoshB’Gosh.
I received a promotional item to thank me for my participation. #ImagineSpring

Eeeek… is SPRING time! Spring break is next week and everyone is so excited! Along with spring comes spring fashion at OshKosh B’Gosh! I love when the seasons change so I have an excuse to shop, especially at OshKosh B’Gosh. They always have the cutest, most colorful clothes each season. I love the fun colors and prints at OshKosh and most of the clothes can be mixed and matched which saves us so much. Most of all, I love OshKosh prices and great sales.

We’ve been OshKosh B’gosh fans for over 17 years now. Back when my son was a baby, it was really hard to find cute boy clothes and OshKosh was one of the only stores I would shop. Fast forward to today and it’s still one of my favorite places to shop for my two youngest kids.

Spring Fashion for Kids at OshKosh B’gosh | #ImagineSpring with a 25% Coupon

Not only were we on the hunt for spring clothes, we were also looking for an Easter dress and some pretty sandals. OshKosh had fantastic doorbusters this past weekend along with a few other great sales, as always. They had t-shirts for $7 and 30% discounted racks. There were even some shoes for buy one, get one free! Gracie picked out shorts and t-shirts for spring, an Easter dress and some cute shoes too.

Spring Fashion for Kids at OshKosh B’gosh | #ImagineSpring with a 25% Coupon

The shorts, skirts and t-shirts Gracie chose are all mix and match which is nice. Spring fashion is never boring. My favorites are the skirts because they are actually ‘skorts’… (shorts underneath the skirt). These are perfect for Gracie. She can go outside and run around and I don’t need to worry about her skirt flying up in the wind. We need to head back to OshKosh because Gracie had a jacket picked out and a couple pairs of pj’s picked out too. The OshKosh pajamas that Gracie wanted were a 3-piece set. They came with the pajama top and two bottoms: shorts and pants. This is perfect for us because here in Chicago, it’s snowing today… but we’re going to be warming up really soon.

If you’re looking for spring clothes or a cute Easter outfit, head over to OshKosh B’Gosh and take advantage of their awesome prices. Their new spring line is adorable! Whether you’re looking for baby, toddler or big kids, they have all the clothing, shoes and accessories you will be looking for this spring!

How About a 25% OshKosh Coupon?

Here is a coupon for 25% off your $30 purchase! Visit OshKosh B’gosh and check out their new spring line. You’ll get a lot for your money and your little one will be adorable! This coupon can also be redeemed online, and will expire on 4/30/15.

Spring Fashion for Kids at OshKosh B’gosh | #ImagineSpring with a 25% Coupon

Visit OshKosh B’gosh!

Head over to OshKosh B’gosh with your coupon and #ImagineSpring!

Comments

1. Robin (Masshole Mommy) says:

I love shopping for my boys over at Osh Kosh. I love their large selection there :)

2. I love OshKosh stuff. I usually get my friends kids stuff from there.

3. These are great picks. I love OshKosh. They have a great variety and they’re such high quality.

4. I can remember buying OshKosh for my Daughter many, many years ago. They are a top notch company.

5. We love OshKosh! Their quality is awesome and their prices are very good. I haven’t been there in awhile but will definitely have to head to the store and check out their spring line :)

6. My kids wore OshKosh when they were little and I loved the prices and the quality. Now my grands wear OshKosh and they are just as great as ever. Love that brand!

7. I’ve never heard of this store before but it looks like they have cute clothes for kids! I don’t have any kids but I will pass this along to those who do!

8. Osh was my favorite brand when my kids were little. I sure miss those days! Thanks for sharing the savings 😀

9. Never shopped at Oshkosh before ,maybe because we don’t have that here in our small city,. I’ll check them out online.

10. This is such a trust worthy brand with quality clothing. My kids were dressed in OshKosh and I bought them for my grand kids too.

11. Bonnie @ wemake7 says:

I’m so glad its Springtime as well. =) I can’t wait to shop with this coupon for new clothes for my little guy.

12. I like to shop at Osh Kosh. I just posted a picture of my son (he’s 27 now) wearing a pair of Osh’Kosh’s two and a half decades ago. Now I buy them for his little girl. :)

13. Oooh I can’t wait to take my kids to buy new clothes. This is my favorite time of year for that exact reason.

14. I used to love getting clothes for my kids at Osh Kosh. They have some of the best styles!

15. Elizabeth O. says:

Spring fashion is really good on kids! I love OshKosh’s tasted in kids clothing! :)

16. I love Oshkosh for my kids and their items are very great and good quality.

17. I have always been a fan of OshKosh B’Gosh. They have the cutest clothing! Too bad they don’t have a location in my area, though.

18. I love Osh Kosh! They have the cutest clothes, and the best deals! Thanks for posting!

19. Pauline C. says:

OMG I haven’t dropped by OshKosh for a long time! I forgot how I loved buying clothes from there for my nephew!

20. I just wen out and bought my kids their entire spring wardrobe the other day…in one shot! I couldn’t help myself, lol!

21. OshKosh has always been a favorite store for my kids. Those clothes are great and can be passed down from kid to kid. They are really well made and durable!

22. michele d says:

Those are great choices but my children are older and we don’t shop there. I used to though when they were smaller. Sounds like a great sale.

23. I love the fabric of OshKosh B’Gosh, sadly there’s no store in my area and I have to drive 30 minutes. That’s a great deal.

24. I love Osh Kosh! Thanks so much for the coupon!

25. I always bought Skorts for my older daughter and will likely be doing the same for my youngest. They’re so convenient and go well with almost everything.

26. OshKosh sells such cute kids clothes! I wish my kids were still little to wear this brand again!

27. Ann Bacciaglia says:

Oshkosh clothes are the best for kids. I love all the great styles and how durable the clothes are.

28. I have heard so many great things about Oshkosh clothes that I can’t wait to shop there for my lil ones when I have some. So much style and really affordable pricing as well.

29. I absolutely love Oshkosh! Such a great brand. Good quality and adorable clothes! I’ve bought them for my kids for as long as I can remember!

30. CourtneyLynne says:

Hehehe my parents were obsessed with Oshkosh & I was always decked out in it when I was a little kid! I kinda forgot about it until I saw this post… I might need to buy my princess something lol

31. I love Oshkosh because they have such an amazing array of styles that are so adorable. They are my go-to place whenever I need to get a gift for my younger nieces and nephews!

32. I really like the styles shown here, especially for little girls. I might have to browse their selection for my god-daughter.

33. Osh Kosh has been around forever! My brother and I wore them and my son and nieces did also. Great quality and great selection!

34. I’ve always loved Osh Kosh and I’ve always found that the designs and outfits look so nice on my son. I absolutely love it when they have sales!

35. LOVE Osh Kosh!! They have such cute stuff at great prices!! I’m loving all that pink and coral for summer :)

36. We love OshKosh! And it’s just one of the few stores where I shop for my little one. We don’t have their store here in the city though so I only shop online.

37. I absolutely love the OshKosh B’gosh brand! I used to buy it all the time when my daughters were little.

38. HOORAY for spring, HOORAY for cute clothes AND HOORAY for coupons! Thanks for the heads up and a look at all their cute, new stuff!

39. I love spring since it always means new clothes! I love all the pretty pastel colors!

40. I too have a trip planned to go to Osh Kosh this year to pick out the kid’s Easter outfits this year. Thanks for the coupon.

41. Spring Colors are love. It’s good to see Osh Kosh back in the market. I dunno if it’s just here in my country, but they’ve sort of been quiet for a while.

42. I love Osh Kosh – but sadly we do not have a tore here in the UK and so I have to rely on kind friends to ship to me!

43. Thanks for the coupon! I totally need to stock up on summer essentials for my toddler!

44. I love shopping at Osh Kosh B’Gosh! Looks like they have some really cute outfits there!