45 responses

1. Robin (Masshole Mommy)
    March 30, 2015

I don’t do well with messes, so I am not a fan of letting my kids make them. I have banned things like paints and glitter in my house because they make too much of a mess.

• Gabriel
      March 31, 2015

We were that way for a while then we decided to embrace the mess. The catch is that we are making the boys clean up one mess before we let them move on to the next one. They don’t do a great job (they are only 1,2 and 3) but there is a noticeable improvement.

2. Terry
    March 30, 2015

I make a chocolate peanut butter smoothie it’s pretty good. You and your kids may not like it because it has greens in it also.

3. Alli
    March 30, 2015

I would live through many messes to get to taste that chocolate peanut butter milkshake – my favorite 2 flavors in the entire world. I’m so glad Bounty has introduced the new Bounty with Dawn. Bounty has always been my favorite. I even use their napkins. They are thicker and feel so much better than regular paper napkins. Love my Bounty!

4. Terri Ramsey Beavers
    March 30, 2015

Bounty is a favorite in my house. I’ve recently become a fan of Bounty with Dawn and I couldn’t have got it at a better time. The kids were on school holiday and Bounty with Dawn made cleanup a breeze. What a great invention.

5. Stacie @ Divine Lifestyle
    March 30, 2015

I always use Bounty to clean up minor messes. I don’t normally encourage being messy, but if we’re having a really good time, I’ll let is slide to keep the fun going.

6. Ashley
    March 30, 2015

My goodness, the look on your daughter’s face when she’s making the shakes is absolutely precious! We do smoothies every morning so I can totally relate to the mess. It’s awesome that Bounty came out with a product that helps make clean up easier!

7. Jeanine
    March 30, 2015

Yum! That looks so good, and it looks like fun is being had while making it! So fun. I will have to try this with my kiddos they would love it!

8. Fi Ni Neachtain
    March 30, 2015

This looks so delicious, I love the addition of the colourful sprinkles. It’s great that kids can get involved making this too and all the mess 🙂

9. Roselynn
    March 30, 2015

This looks so delicious, I absolutely love it since it combines three of my favorite things in one. And mess or not, it looks like it was so much fun to get everyone involved in making these.

10. Grace Hodgin
    March 30, 2015

I was allowed to experiment in the kitchen by my mom and I did the same for my kids. I think it helps nurture creativity and sometimes the end results are just Yummy! This sounds like a great recipe to try.

11. Bonnie @ wemake7
    March 30, 2015

I’m a neat freak so I don’t really like big messes but I do realize they are going to happen and clean it up as soon as it happens. I love Bounty but haven’t tried it with Dawn yet.

12. Ashleigh Walls
    March 30, 2015

What a fun adorable mess to make though! My son is always making messes so these paper towels will come in handy!

13. Carra D
    March 30, 2015

Yum. I love milkshakes, next time I need to add the peanut butter! Its my first time hearing about Bounty with Dawn, they are both great separately so I bet they are great combined.

14. Liz Mays
    March 30, 2015

Oh wow! That is a mess worth making, it looks so yummy. I’m glad it’s easy to clean up with bounty.

15. Krysta
    March 30, 2015

Honestly, I used to be kinda jumpy about big messes but now I’m like OH WHAT THE HECK! It can PROBABLY be cleaned right? Just let the kids have fun and be messy! That milkshake looks sooo good btw, I always love Jimmies on top!!

16. R U S S
    March 30, 2015

Bounty is a staple in our house. My Mom practically can’t live without it. She’s allergic to mess. By the way, the chocolate peanut butter milkshake you guys made look really good!

17. Paula Schuck
    March 30, 2015

This looks like it is delicious. I love milkshakes. Making messes is a part of being a kid. Everything can be cleaned up.

18. Dawn McAlexander
    March 31, 2015

While I can’t say that I have even heard of Bounty with Dawn, I like both products and would love to try it! By the way, that chocolate peanut butter milkshake is calling my name…

19. HilLesha
    March 31, 2015

Chocolate + peanut butter = my weakness. Therefore, I’ll definitely have to give this milkshake a try!

20. Elizabeth O.
    March 31, 2015

Why not? The happiest part of my childhood was getting the kitchen all messy hehe…

21. Chubskulit Rose
    March 31, 2015

Mess is a regular thing at home especially if my 9 year old pastry chef wannabe is in the kitchen baking something. Wish we can have a peanut butter shake (son is allergic to peanuts).

22. lisa @bitesforbabies
    March 31, 2015

Yum!!! I can’t wait for the warm weather…and to make smoothies, juices, etc! I just have no desire to make them in the winter. This looks delicious!

23. Betsy @ BPhotoArt.com
    March 31, 2015

Generally I let my boys make messes. But sometimes I have to check my urge to keep things neat and tidy. My toddler is a bit of a mess-averse child, so when he’s willing to get his hands dirty… I usually do my best to encourage that.

24. breanna
    March 31, 2015

I am a tad on the OCD side so messes freak me out. Most especially in the kitchen. I can not stand when someone else is in my kitchen making a mess, I tend to always be right behind them cleaning up the mess. I need to learn how to relax and allow a little mess in my life. My husband loves a peanut butter shake, he makes one at least once a week!

25. Echo
    March 31, 2015

That milkshake mess looks DELICIOUS! Sometimes, you just have to let messes happen! I always say a messy house equals happy, busy kids!

26. Cara (@StylishGeek)
    March 31, 2015

Bounty is definitely one of the best wipes we use. It helps us clean the mess in the kitchen! Love that product! By the way, the milk shake looks divine!!

27. CourtneyLynne
    March 31, 2015

Ahhh the milkshake looks pretty tatsy!!! But yes… Being a foodie I know all too well the prettiest food items are always the most messy!! Thank god for products like bounty!

28. Kori Tomelden
    March 31, 2015

I think messes are okay because it also teaches/provides opportunities for teaching about cleaning up after oneself. I’m really curious about that new Bounty product.

29. Trista Anderson
    March 31, 2015

That milkshake looks so good!! And my kids make plenty of messes that Bounty helps quickly clean up.

30. Donna Ward
    March 31, 2015

Well Bounty did clean it up very quickly – I loved and still enjoy cooking with my son – and now I am adding Peanut Butter to my chocolate smoothies!! Woo-hoo again! 🙂

31. michele d
    March 31, 2015

Love the milkshake, but I agree with you the mess kills me too. I use bounty for years love that brand.

32. Krystal
    March 31, 2015

this looks so amazing. i totally need to make this myself! love the sprinkles.

33. Kelly Hutchinson
    March 31, 2015

When my kids were younger, I would let them make a mess to a certain extent. Now that they are older, it is not as much of an issue.

34. Erin
    March 31, 2015

Be still my beating heart. That looks absolutely heavenly! And absolutely I let my kids make messes! They’re only little once and messes are fun sometimes 🙂

35. Chrystal @ YUM eating
    March 31, 2015

What a yummy milkshake. I dont do well with messes. Kiddo can’t play with certain things by herself so that we can contain the mess. There are things we dont play with at all.

36. Aisha Kristine Chong
    April 1, 2015

Gosh, I bet those are super yummy to eat, yum yum! <3

37. Rebecca Swenor
    April 1, 2015

This is an amazing recipe for chocolate peanut butter milkshakes and I will have to try this indeed. I love the look on her face it is totally awesome. I have used Bounty paper towels for years and they always take care of the whoopees. Thanks for sharing.

38. Yona Williams
    April 1, 2015

I love the combination of chocolate and peanut butter in ice cream. This looks very tasty! I have not used the new Bounty with Dawn, but I think the combination of the two is a winning duo.

39. Lynndee
    April 1, 2015

We love chocolate and we love peanut butter. That is one perfect combination. Yum! Anyway, I let my son make a mess, it’s part of being a kid, I think.

40. Melissa Vera
    April 1, 2015

Chocolate and peanut butter in a milkshake what a great combination. Yummy

41. Rosey
    April 1, 2015

Well that’s easy peasy delicious looking. 🙂 I don’t mind messes if they are made having fun or learning, and cleaned up immediately after making them. 😉

42. Sarah @ Must Have Mom
    April 1, 2015

This milkshake looks AMAZING! We definitely let our kids make messes. The key is just teaching them to clean them up afterwards! And yes, we keep lots of bounty on hand.

43. Camesha | Mama Motivator
    April 1, 2015

That looks delicious and totally worth the mess. I have been seeing those paper towels in stores. It’s really a smart idea!

44. Kiwi
    April 7, 2015

I dont have kids but I do know kids are going to make messes! Its inevitable…I love the chocolate milkshake!!