I received registration in exchange for this post. All opinions are my own.
Who’s going to be participating in the 2015 Mudderella mud run this year? I missed out last year so I’m really looking forward to this year. Mudderella will be in Chicago on May 30 but they are going to be all over so be sure to check out the locations.
Have you heard of Mudderella?
It’s a 5 to 7 mile mud run designed by women and I LOVE their motto: “Own Your Strong”. This run is not a race, it’s all about completing the obstacle course and doing it together. I SO love that! It’s about starting together and finishing together.
Now for some inspiring pictures to get you pumped for the Mudderella mud run…
This looks so so amazingly fun I can hardly contain myself!
I can’t WAIT!
The Chicago run isn’t until May 30th. Another really cool thing about Mudderella is the training. You can visit the training page that gives you exercises and daily workouts that go week by week. Becca is going to be running this race with me so we are going to start this training together. I’m really looking forward to it!
Mudderella and Futures Without Violence
Mudderella is committed to a great cause, the prevention of domestic violence and supporting those affected by it. So when you register for Mudderella, a fundraising page will automatically be created for Futures Without Violence. This is a national nonprofit that is working to prevent and end domestic violence by developing innovative programs and policies that:
- support victims, survivors, and their families and help them get to safety
- educate individuals about the critical roles that we all have to play in promoting healthy relationships
- promote mutual respect as the foundation of healthy relationships
- support children who are exposed to violence at home and in school
- enlist health care providers and health systems to improve domestic violence responses
- and much more
I LOVE that Mudderella encourages you to raise money to go towards Futures Without Violence, what an awesome cause!
Connect with Mudderella!
- Visit the Mudderella website to get more info. Check out the locations and see if there is a run near you.
- You can find Mudderella on Facebook and on Twitter @Mudderella.
- Mudderella is on Instagram @Mudderella.
- Check out the Mudderealla Youtube Channel to watch the awesome videos. It all looks like so much fun!
- Oh and make sure to check out the workouts on the training page too! Get ready for the run!