Welcome to Fitness Friday!
Fitness Friday will be a weekly link up where we can all write an update on how our week went concerning diet changes, exercise, weight loss or inches lost, our achievements for the week and our failures. It can also include our goals for the following week, any healthy recipes, fun workouts or fitness products you’d like to share. If you’re a blogger, feel free to write your own post and link up at the bottom so we can all visit your page. If you’re not a blogger, you can share by leaving your comment at the bottom of this post. JOIN US!
How Was My Week?
Um… can I skip today’s Fitness Friday? <<—- Does that tell you how my week was?!? It was blah. As far as diet went, I was on track. As far as fitness went – I was dead. I blame half of this on the weather. It’s been in the 30’s, 40’s and 50’s here. I can handle 50’s – I don’t like it that cold, but I can handle it and still manage to get out. Below that though, it’s not happening. The other half of my excuses have to do with running around with my head cut off this week. I do daycare out of my home during the daytime, I’m off around 5:30pm. Once I’m done, my own kids have had me running and running this week. I can’t seem to catch a break. I’ve been late on blog deadlines because of this too. By the time 9pm rolls around, I am exhausted. And unfortunately, Jack is a bad sleeper due to his Down Syndrome. He sleeps good until about 10pm and then he’s up and down all night and I really need to be here for him… meaning, I can’t leave to go to the gym that late. And speaking of the gym – we renewed our memberships on Wednesday. I’m super excited that – providing I can make time for it.
My Plans for Next Week:
- I plan on boosting my water intake and I’d like to eat lighter to boost my system into gear. I’m going to make a batch of my healthy egg white ‘muffins’ tomorrow. Those are low calorie but filling and tasty.
- I plan on making it to the gym all week too. I’d like to run for an hour and then do weights. Wish me luck, we’ll see how that goes.
Other Health and Fitness Link-Up’s
I’m in a bunch of fitness groups and am finding other health and fitness link up’s. One I found this week was Ashley from Training Thursday’s. I’m also linking up at Running4Cupcakes and Housewife Glamour. Check out their weekly posts if you get a chance.
Need More Motivation?
In my groups, I find and save the motivational images that are posted, I thought I’d share a few that I could really use this week:
Your Turn! How Did Your Week Go?
Join us for Fitness Friday!
- If you’re a blogger, write a post related to fitness, weight loss, your success or failures this week. Tell us what activities you did, what your goals are for next week.
- Do you have a healthy recipe to share? A meal or smoothie? Please share!
- I’d love if you could share my Fitness Friday button!
- If you’re not a blogger, feel free to leave your comment below with the same info!
- Feel free to post photos on Instagram with the hashtag #FitnessFriday and #WeHaveItAll
The point of Fitness Friday is to encourage one another to get fit and healthy – or stay fit and healthy!
***By the way, I’m looking for HEALTHY SLOW COOKER recipes – if you have any, share them! I don’t have time to cook, I need to use my slow cooker. Between therapy coming over all week long for Jack, and doing daycare during the day time, I just don’t have time to “cook”. Plus slow cooker meals seems to feed my family of 8, and if not, I just double the recipe.
***I am also looking for HEALTHY SMOOTHIE or JUICING recipes that I can give Jack. He sees a nutritionist once a month and we’re trying to get more calories, fat and nutrition into him. If you have a healthy recipe, please share!