This post brought to you by St. Kitts Marriott Resort & Royal Beach Casino. All opinions are 100% mine.
Mike and I went to Sanibel Island, Florida last year and ever since, we’ve had the itch to move somewhere along the Gulf of Mexico. We want to start vacationing along the Gulf of Mexico from Florida all the way up and around to Galveston, Texas to see if there is a location that we love as much as the Sanibel, Florida area. Other than trying to find a place to move and live for the rest of our lives, we want to head a bit farther south and check out some islands for vacation. Once you get a taste of island life, you either love it or you’re the type that can vacation and then leave it behind. We fell in love and are dying to get back to some island life! One of the places on our list is St. Kitts. Originally we were thinking Costa Rica but St. Kitts seems to be a bit off the beaten path and that’s what we like!
So Many Reasons to Visit St. Kitts
- St. Kitts is located in the Eastern Caribbean, about 1200 miles from Miami. That sounds like a hop, skip and a jump away!
- English is the main language and most stores accept the US Dollar, it already feels like home-away-from-home!
- The beaches look amazing and there’s so many! About 13 to choose from.
- Visit historical sites and attractions. Did you know that St. Kitts history starts in 1493 with Christopher Columbus? He sailed past the island but never stopped.
- Relax and visit the spa! St. Kitts has about 4 spas.
- Shopping! There’s lots of shops and even a few malls.
- Water sports like diving, snorkeling, yachting, diving, fishing, go jet skiing, kayaking, sailing and more!
- Up for an adventure? There are a bunch of adventurous things to do like zip lining – how much fun!
- Want to “hit the town”? There’s lots of restaurants and beach bars for a night of fun.
- St. Kitts Marriott Resort & Royal Beach Casino!
I think I would be up for relaxing and swimming at a few of those beaches, lots of restaurants, a little shopping and the adventures like zip lining! And OMGosh the St. Kitts Marriott Resort & Royal Beach Casino! They have so much just at the resort, I might never have to leave!
So Many Reasons to Stay at St. Kitts Marriott Resort
- The Royal St. Kitts Golf Club
- Emerald Mist Spa for mani’s, pedi’s, massage, body wraps – YES PLEASE!!
- Fitness Center (with classes available!), Sauna, Pools
- The Pools! These pools look Ah-MAZing!
Stay 3 Nights for FREE!
Yes, you heard right…
Take advantage of the St. Kitts Marriott Super Sand Dollars offer? Stay four nights and get 3 nights free! You can not beat that!
Ever since I learned about St. Kitts and St. Kitts Marriott Resort, I just can’t get it out of my mind. I think we need to plan a vacation soon!