I will receive compensation and admission to this event in exchange for this promotional post.
Run or Dye – The World’s Most Colorful 5K – is Coming to Chicago!
(and other cities too)
I’m so excited because me and Emma and Becca have been trying to get healthier this year. We’ve bettered our diet and we’ve become more active by joining our local gym down the street. We’ve also joined a few upcoming runs, Run or Dye being one of them! I’ve only done walks, same with the girls so we are all excited to get blasted with color as we do the Run or Dye 5K in Chicago. I’d love if Mike did this with us, we could bring Jack and Gracie in the jogger stroller – they would have a blast!
What is the Run or Dye 5K?
Run or Dye, the world’s most colorful 5K, is headed to Toyota Park on May 24 2014! Bring all your friends and run a color-blasted 5K, where you get showered in safe, eco-friendly, plant-based cornstarch dye every kilometer. Then enjoy our world-famous Dye Festival afterward, where you can Tie-Dye the Sky (not to mention all your friends!) in this ultimate celebration of life, friendship, fitness, and fun.
Run or Dye is for absolutely everyone! Whether you’re a recovering couch potato or an avid marathon runner, you’ll love the atmosphere and experience at Run or Dye. You’re welcome to walk, run, dance, or skip your way to the finish line. And Run or Dye is family-friendly — kids 6 and under participate for FREE and do not require registration!
SAVE $10 NOW!
If you use the code BLOGCHICAGO, you can save $10. This code expires May 17th.
If you join a team, you can save another $5!
WIN FREE ADMISSION FOR TWO to the RUN or DYE in CHICAGO!
- Enter by using the form below, it’s super easy.
- Giveaway ends 5/10/2014 at 11:59pm
- Winner will be send the codes via email within 48 hours of the end of the giveaway.
Connect with Run or Dye!
- Visit Run or Dye for more information. Run or Dye is coming to many cities, see if one is near you!
- Please join the Facebook Run or Dye Event and invite your friends too!
- LIKE Run or Dye on Facebook and Follow Run or Dye on Twitter @RunOrDye
- You can find Run or Dye on Pinterest and Instagram too!
- Be sure to follow the #RunOrDyeChicago hashtag!
Looks like fun, huh?
Have you done a color run before? I want to hear about it!