I was provided with the products in this post to facilitate this review. All opinions are my own.
If you have a little girl then you probably have tons of dolls around the house like I do. And no matter how many dolls your little girl has, she always finds another one she wants… right? That’s how my Gracie is anyway. Gracie used to want baby dolls but lately she’s been wanting “little girl” dolls that are more like her. For this reason, we’ve grown to love Springfield Dolls.
I worked with Springfield Dolls back in April and was sent “Abby” to review and Gracie loved her. Abby goes along with Gracie where ever she goes.
This time we were sent Emma. Gracie has been wanting Emma because her sisters name is Emma and she thinks it’s pretty neat to have a doll named Emma too. She’s going to be so excited to see her!
Springfield Dolls are beautiful and affordable and I LOVE all of the clothing and accessories.
Springfield Collection Features:
- Five different quality made, 18-inch dolls.
- Sparkling lifelike eyes that open and close.
- Silky long-rooted hair that can be styled and brushed.
- Each Springfield Doll has a unique personality and story.
- Abby has golden blond hair and blue eyes, and wants to be a veterinarian!
- Emma has rich brown hair and brown eyes, and loves swimming and her dogs.
- Maria has a golden Hispanic skin tone with jet-black hair and brown eyes, and wants to be a doctor.
- Olivia has striking red hair and green eyes, and loves to play soccer.
- Madison has warm cocoa African-American skin, with wavy black hair and brown eyes. She is practicing to be a famous singer someday.
You can purchase all of the Springfield Dolls and Accessories too! These would make GREAT Christmas gifts for any little girl!