I received the trucks in this post to facilitate this review. All opinions are my own.
If you’re looking for a Christmas gift for a little boy on your list, or for that matter, any guy… check out Hess Trucks! Not only do Hess Trucks make great toy trucks, but they also make great collectors items too!
I was sent the 2013 Hess Toy Truck & Tractor:
2013 Hess Toy Truck & Tractor Features:
The 2013 Hess toy truck is a heavy-duty truck and fully motorized multi-terrain tractor. Both are detailed with beautiful chrome and has tons of lights and sounds for entertaining. The trailer has a loading ramp and the tractor is self-propelled and goes forwards and backwards.
Truck Features Include:
- 45 lights that work in flash or steady mode
- Hidden, extendable rear loading ramp with sound effects
- 4 realistic sounds: ignition/idle, horn, backup alert, hydraulic lift
Tractor Features Include:
- 15 working lights
- Motorized forward / reverse motion
- Locking front bucket with release button
- 360° swiveling back bucket
The self-propelled, multipurpose tractor has both front and rear buckets, and a fully motorized rubber track to take on the toughest terrain!
Check out the 2013 Hess Toy Truck Commercial:
I am really impressed with the Hess Toy Truck and Tractor and I’m dying to get more. I have a 16 year old boy and a 1 year old boy. I’ve been buying toy trucks for more than 16 years and I’ve never really found a toy truck that makes me say, “wow!” but the Hess Toy Truck and Tractor are awesome toys! They do so much! There are buttons on each of them that work the lights and sounds. The tractor goes forwards and backwards the rubber traction on the wheels is great – this thing can climb over everything!
We’re loving the sounds too. I love the loading ramp on the truck. When it extends out or comes back in – it actually makes a hydraulic lift sound. I LOVE this!
Not only do the Hess Toy Trucks make great gift for any child, but they also would make a great gift for a collector. My hubby loved these trucks.
Connect with Hess Toy Truck!
- Visit the Hess Toy Truck website and take a peek around. Check out all of their trucks that date all the way back to 1964!
- “Like” Hess Express on Facebook and follow on Twitter @HessExpress.
Do you have someone on your list who loves toy trucks?