25 responses

1. Amanda
    September 16, 2013

I love the fall scents that have cinnamon in them so I am going to have to check this out! Thanks for sharing :)

2. Cindi Thornton
    September 16, 2013

Oh my goodness, this is like my favorite scents all rolled into one! I cannot stand flowery scents, and because I also hate strong perfume smell, I personally wear vanilla natural body spray in place of perfume, but the vanilla candles and me both smelling the same is kinda weird, lol. So, my go to faves are cinnamon, apple and berry! I have got to go pick this one up!

3. fancygrlnancy (Nancy Partin)
    September 16, 2013

I love some good smelling candles. These are also always great for gifts.

4. Malia
    September 16, 2013

I’ve heard Yankee Candles are great but have never tried them. This scent sounds like it smells really good!

5. Christine Luken
    September 16, 2013

I love anything cinnamon in the fall and winter, so I will definitely check this one out!

6. Dawn Lopez
    September 16, 2013

Ooh this sounds awesome! My hubby is also a huge Yankee Candle addict. It might be the only store he goes crazy at. We love fall inspired scents, this one sounds like a must try!

7. Beeb
    September 16, 2013

Mmm, this is the perfect scent for Fall!

8. Amy Desrosiers
    September 16, 2013

I love Yankee Candkes so much! I have even visited the headquarters in both Ma and Virginia.

9. Alicia Taylor
    September 16, 2013

I love Yankee Candle, but don’t really care for cinnamon scents. Right now, I am burning a Pecan scented candle – and yep – Yankee Candle is my absolutely favorite. They are worth the extra you pay and usually have some really good specials.

10. Francine @ Teresa’s Family Cleaning
    September 16, 2013

I love fall scents but only subtle ones. Cinnamon can be overwhelming at times.

11. Alesha @ Full Time Mama
    September 16, 2013

We love candles, but since it’s so hot here in AZ it’s not until the end of Fall and through the Winter that we burn candles. Cinnamon Appleberry is the perfect Fall scent! YUM!

12. monica
    September 16, 2013

I was actually just thinking about how much I love the smell of candles…especially in the fall!

13. Kristin
    September 16, 2013

I haven’t tried out the Yankee Candles yet. I really, really want to though!!

14. Joanne
    September 16, 2013

I love gardenia scented candles. I also like black cherry. Yankee Candle makes awesome candles.

15. Ronnie
    September 16, 2013

This sounds better than a bacon candle.. I can’t say that one interests me. But apple cinnamon? Yum! Might make me hungry though.

16. Brett
    September 16, 2013

i loved rainforest. sigh. i miss it. i have one tart of it left. i’m hoarding it.

this one sounds marvelous!

17. Casey
    September 16, 2013

The Cinnamon Appleberry sounds incredible. I had one that I burned for a couple of years (no joke!) that I loved dearly until it finally burned too low and I had to toss it a few weeks back. I don’t remember the exact scent, but it had a picture of a woodsy path, and its name was something about leaves. I’m sure it’s discontinued by now, but it had a really fresh, earthy scent.

18. Liz @ A Nut in a Nutshell
    September 16, 2013

I really love the warm Fall scents and this one is right up my alley!

19. Charise

I love fall scents!!

20. Jennifer B
    September 16, 2013

I love all of the fall scents and also the tropical/beach Yankee Candles too! They are some of my most favorite candles ever!

21. Melanie a/k/a CrazyMom
    September 16, 2013

I LOVE the smell of Yankee Candles, especially the ones for FALL… ; this one sounds great, I’ll have to go to the Mall to check out the smell.. I bet I will end up buying a bunch for the house :-)

22. Rhonda – A Born Unique Mom
    September 17, 2013

We love the cinnamon ones, especially around the holidays. My ultimate favorite is anything with vanilla though. Yankee Candles are very fragrant.

23. Shannah @ Just Us Four
    September 17, 2013

This sounds like the perfect fall scent! I love the smell of apples in candles so adding cinnamon would just be amazing.

24. Carmen’s Coupon Blog
    September 17, 2013

This candle sounds so divine. I love the smell of apple and cinnamon I am curious to know if the berries make it smell even better..

25. Shanna
    September 18, 2013

I LOVE Yankee Candles!!! I’m going to look for this one next time I go!