9 responses

1. Corinne Schmitt
    July 21, 2013

The idea of writing the cell phone number on your kids’ arms is genius! When we went to Disney years ago, I ran into the same thing regarding things being booked. We were lucky to know about our trip 6 months in advance and even that wasn’t enough notice to reserve some of the things we wanted. Crazy!

2. Jerla Oh lalala
    July 21, 2013

That’s a memorable one huh? Wearing color coding uniform is also a good idea especially when we have little kids.

Jheylo http://fitnesszdanceandme.com/2013/07/finally-back-at-the-gym/

3. andrea
    July 21, 2013

M-I-c-k-e-y…..:D

4. Krista Bainbridge
    July 21, 2013

Great tips – we bought a sit and stand stroller for cheap on Craigslist – best $40 I ever spent. Our girls were 2 and 4 when we went last year – definitely needed the stroller!

5. Alaina Bullock
    July 21, 2013

Those really are some great tips! I can see how they would not only save time, but make things a lot easier and less stressful!

6. Cynthia Landrie
    July 21, 2013

Glad you had a good time even though a few things were crazy! Great tips. Now that you know all of this, your next vacation will be better!

7. Denise McDonough
    July 21, 2013

I am addicted to Disney and last year went 3 times in one year! I went for my 30th birthday and didn’t take my kids. I met my Aunt and Cousin for a girls long weekend :) Anyway I know a lot about the ins and outs of a Disney vacation. From magic hours to best dates to go to certain parks. Each park has different crowed levels. So we always plan accordingly. If you ever go again please feel free to get a hold of me I can help you with anything! I also get vacas cheap lol All my friends come to me. I saved over $900 on my last vaca. HAHA I am so bad.

8. Amanda
    July 22, 2013

Thank you thank you thank you! We plan to go with our kids in the next few years and I could totally see myself making all these same mistakes. Now, thanks to you, we will be better prepared :)

9. Kelley M
    July 22, 2013

Wow thanks! We plan on going next Christmas so thus will be VERY helpful! We don’t vacation much either!!