11 responses

1. Beeb Ashcroft
    July 4, 2013

This looks like paradise! I’ve never been to Florida before.

2. Jerla Oh lalala
    July 4, 2013

Oh wow! Looks like a very relaxing and peaceful place for getaway. I never been to Florida yet, would love to stay where you are staying at if we visit Florida.

Jheylo http://www.noypeeto.net/2013/07/im-all-for-natural-supplements.html

3. Kelley M
    July 4, 2013

These photos are amazing and I am sooooo glad you found a nice place to stay! It is hard sometimes when you can only look at pictures online!

4. Elisebet F
    July 4, 2013

Nice! I don’t think I’ve ever been on Sanibel Island, but I do like the Fort Myers area.

5. Mimi B
    July 4, 2013

That looks stunning! If I’m going somewhere like that, I want to enjoy my time and man, I could seriously use a trip like that right now! We may be going down there next month so I’ll have to check into it!

6. Alesha @ Full Time Mama
    July 4, 2013

That place looks AWESOME! I’d love to listen to the waves with a cup of coffee. :) And wow, the beach… LOVE! Can’t wait to see more!

7. Miss L
    July 4, 2013

Great post and amazing photos! Hopefully I can go to some place like that soon 😛

8. ReviewsSheROTE Pamela R
    July 4, 2013

Looks amazing! I like staying in a place with a kitchen…we did it in Disney too SAVES so much $$$
    Will have to look into Sanibel islands–THANKS for all the tips too–hate finding out about shelly beaches AFTER the fact!

9. Ashley Hatten
    July 4, 2013

Wow I am totally jealous! Would love to take a trip to Florida…maybe next year! thanks for the review, will keep this place in mind!

10. Kelly R
    July 4, 2013

This looks like a great place to go.. Great review and love the pictures.

11. Ching Schueddig
    July 30, 2013

Great post! I’ve been living in Naples, FL for 18 years. I agree that this area is beautiful.