Ahh! It’s December 1st! How did this summer go by so fast?!? It feels like just yesterday we were out playing in the water in the back yard and walking up to the park to play… and now we are bundling up in hats and mittens and not getting much exercise at all.
That’s why our iBounce Trampoline from JumpSport is perfect! The iBounce is an indoor trampoline for kids ages 2-5 years old and just their size. It’s a great way to keep the little one’s active during these cold months!
Not only is the trampoline itself awesome, but it includes a RompyRoo™ adventure DVD for your child to watch, which encourages them to bounce along and learn at the same time.
You can purchase the other two RompyRoo Adventure DVD’s or you can download them. The iBounce trampoline is equipped with a tablet mount so it can hold your iPad, eReader or tablet while your child is exercising. You can download all three of the Hop-Along with RompyRoo videos to the tablet of your choice.
JumpSport iBounce™ Kid’s Trampoline Features:
- Recommended for ages: 2 – 5 years old
- User weight limit: 75 lbs
- Very easy to assemble
- Develops coordination, balance and endurance
- Great way for little ones to be active It’s fun!
- Secure, Sturdy, kid-proof mount for your tablet (up to 10″)
- Durable steel frame
- Jumping surface: 12 inches from the floor
- Free Shipping!
- Quick easy installation
- Add podcasts, videos, eBooks etc. to your trampoline workout!
- Fits tablet devices up to ~10″ (255mm) tall
- Compatible with iPad, all Kindles (DX Landscape only), Nooks, and more
- Adjustable viewing angle
- Secure locking mechanism
- Universal tablet mount for JumpSport iBounce and JumpSport Fitness Trampoline.
We have not hooked up the tablet mount just yet, we will soon though. For the moment, Gracie has been jumping on her trampoline up in our loft. I am afraid if we leave the trampoline down stairs, my daycare kids might fight over it or fall off and get hurt. I’d rather keep this for Gracie alone. She watches the DVD’s and jumps along with RompyRoo.
Check her out!
She loves all of the DVD’s but “Where is Mr. Fuzzy” is her favorite!
- The JumpSport iBounce Trampoline was fairly easy to put together. My 15 year old son, Austin, usually puts together all of my review items (strollers, etc.) and he had this put together within about 20 minutes.
- I am absolutely ecstatic that Gracie is keeping active during these colder months, even though we can’t go outside. It’s really hard to keep kids active in the winter.
- I love that this comes with the DVD(s) and love even more that you can attach your tablets or eReaders and download the videos. What a fantastic way to keep kids moving!
The JumpSport iBounce™ Kid’s Trampoline Bundle for $149.85 (MSRP) which includes:
- iBounce™ Kids Trampoline ($99.95)
- iBounce™ Tablet Mount ($34.95)
- RompyRoo™ DVD ($14.95)