If you are a regular reader here at We Have It All, then you know that I try my best to use non-toxic and organic household and body products. I am always on the look out for another company to add to my list of favorites.“At True North Organic, we believe in high quality natural and certified organic products that are safe for people, animals and the environment.”
True North Organic will be added to my list for sure! They sent me their Lil’ Sprout line of baby products to try out… and in perfect time for Baby Jack!
I received the Lil’ Sprout Organic Baby Body Butter, Lotion Stick and the Baby Hair and Body Wash to review on Baby Jack and Gracie.
Lil’ Sprout Organic Baby Body Butter:
- 100% Organic Ingredients include: Organic shea butter, organic coconut oil, organic jojoba oil, organic macadamia nut oil, organic sweet almond oil, organic sunflower oil, organic calendula herbal oil, organic lavender essential oil.
- Gluten Free
- 100% Organic Ingredients include: Organic shea butter, organic beeswax, organic jojoba oil, organic macadamia nut oil, organic sweet almond oil, organic sunflower oil, organic calendula herbal oil, organic lavender essential oil.
- Gluten Free
- Concentrated stick will not spill or leak.
- 100% Natural Ingredients include: Saponified organic coconut oil, saponified organic olive oil, saponified organic jojoba oil, glycerin/vegetable gum extract, organic aloe vera, organic calendula herbal oil, organic lavender essential oil, organic jojoba oil, organic macadamia nut oil, organic sweet almond oil, organic sunflower oil, rosemary extract.
- Gluten Free
- **NOT “tear free” – avoid eye contact.
I think the scent is a little strong when in it’s container, but when applied it is very light… which I also like. In fact, the Baby Hair and Body Wash leaves almost no scent at all. As for the lotion and lotion stick, it absorbs into the skin rather quickly so that you are not left with a greasy feeling. I am using these products on Baby Jack and Gracie, but I also use it on myself. I am prone to dry skin so I always like to test these products on myself. Once the lotion is absorbed into your skin, you can really see and feel the difference in your skin. I even used it on a couple of my eczema spots and it did make a difference. Oh and I love the whipped body butter, it very light feeling! I keep the lotion stick inside of our diaper bag so we can use it any time we need to, even when on the go. I don’t have to worry about it leaking out.
Oh and I wanted to be sure to point out that the Hair and Body Wash is NOT tear free. I know that most typical baby washes are tear free, but this is not necessarily a good thing. The reason most are tear free is because of the chemical in the product. The chemical has a numbing effect on the eyes. Chemicals = Not Good I would much rather take extra precautions and have my product be chemical free, rather than accept a tear free shampoo or body wash- any day!
Overall, I really love the Lil’ Sprout products from True North Organic. It’s nice to know that you can care for your lil one’s skin without the harmful chemicals. I can lather little Jack up and know that nothing toxic is getting into his little sweet body. The light scent works for both Jack and Gracie and it does not set off my asthma (which tends to happen to me a lot with scented products).
You can purchase the Lil’ Sprout products.
- Organic Baby Body Butter for $20.50
- Organic Baby Lotion Stick – 0.5 oz. for $7.50 or 2.25 oz. for $16.50
- Baby Hair and Body Wash for $18.50
The generous folks at True North Organics are offering one of my readers a $10 GC to go towards a purchase!
To win, just fill our the form below!
a Rafflecopter giveaway