“PolarPillow, the only pillow that stays refreshingly chilled while you fall asleep.”
Mike and I are very, very different when we sleep. He has a very warm body temperature and my body temperature runs a degree cooler then the normal persons. For some strange reason, our air conditioner sends all of the arctic air up into our bedroom so when we settle in for the night, I shake and shiver to sleep while Mike burns up. And being that he is a school bus driver in the Chicago heat, I do feel bad for him.
This is why I set out to find a product to help and came across the PolarPillow.
The PolarPillow is an awesome pillow that uses a cooling gel infused with micro-air-beads. This pillow is perfect because it stays cool for approximately 2 hours and requires no special set up! No batteries or electric, refrigeration or anything! The minute you lay down, you feel the cooling comfort and for someone like Mike who is in the heat all day long – this pillow is perfect to help him fall asleep fast.
- Dimensions: 21″L x 16″W x 3″H
- Contains 12 pounds of specialized cooling gel.
- PolarPillow absorbs the temperature of surrounding air and transfers coolness to your head.
- Requires no set-up, maintenance, electricity, batteries, refrigeration, chemicals or water.
- Stays cool for approximately two hours of use (long enough to fall asleep!) then gradually warms over the course of a night.
- After being used, PolarPillow’s coolness will re-energize within 30 minutes of exposure to room-temperature conditions.
- Helps soothe headaches, hot flashes, night sweats, fevers and skin irritations.
- Made in the USA.
Although it has a soft outer material, we put our own pillow case on it so it matches the bedding and it’s perfect.
My opinion (as if my opinion matters since I am not sleeping on it) is that the PolarPillow is a bit heavy, but well worth it. Making the bed and tossing the pillows around isn’t as easy when one of them is a bit heavier than the norm, but like I said, well worth it to give the hubby a great rested nights sleep.
If you have a hard time sleeping or suffer from headaches or hot flashes, I would recommend the PolarPillow for sure!
You can purchase a PolarPillow for $99 by heading to their site or you can win one here!
The folks at PolarPillow are generously offering one of my fantastic readers a pillow!
To enter to win a PolarPillow, just use the super easy form below!
a Rafflecopter giveaway