SMUSH TUSH CLOTH DIAPERS
I believe in cloth diapers. Nothing makes more sense than saving money, keeping our landfills free from everlasting disposable diaper garbage, and of course, there is nothing cuter than a fluffy tush!
– Kat from Smush Tush Cloth Diapers
I never really had a big stash of cloth diapers for Gracie. I basically only had enough diapers to make it through about 2-ish days before needing to wash a load. My little guy is due next month so I decided to start looking around for a few more cloth diapers. I figured, even if I could get enough to make it 3 days before doing diapers, that would help.
As I searched, I stumbled across Smush Tush Cloth Diapers, an Etsy Shop. I peeked through the home page and I fell in love!
Smush Tush Cloth Diapers carries pocket diapers (my favorite), diaper covers, inserts and flannel wipes. Not only does Smush Tush have over 40 diapers to chose from, but Kat also loves to create custom diapers (sports teams, cartoons, etc.) for you! Just send her a message via Smush Tush or email her at email@example.com.
I have to show you some of my favorite prints:
Don’t you just love these?!?
I contacted Kat from Smush Tush Cloth Diapers and was so excited when she agreed to work with me!
At first we had discussed having a custom diaper made in Boston Red Sox print but come to find out… it seems that major league team fabric only come in fleece, which would never work for a cloth diaper. Kat tried so hard though, I was totally impressed!
Kat ended up making me this cute pocket diaper in this Retro Cars Print:
Cloth Diaper Features:
- Outside is a Retro Cars print PUL waterproof fabric.
- PUL (polyurethane laminate) fabric is waterproof, breathable to minimize diaper rash, hypoallergenic, stretchy, abrasion-resistant, fade-resistant, lead free, Bisphenol-A (BPA) free and phalatate free, and made in the USA!
- Inside lining is a chocolate microfleece fabric for stay-dry wicking (and so so soft!)
- Snap closure for a snug fit. This can be made with hook & loop (aplix) if requested.
- One-size rise snaps fit approximately 10 pounds through potty training.
- Leg and pocket elastics are triple stitched and guaranteed forever. Snaps are also reinforced and guaranteed forever.
What a perfect print for a boy! Of course it helps that he’s a cutie!
The fit was perfect though. Nice and snug around the legs, not too tight. He looked very comfortable in this diaper! (Thanks Kat!)
Oh and I need to mention one more thing…
$1 from each Smush Tush sale is donated directly to the OHSU Doernbecher Children’s Hospital Pediatric Intermediate Care Unit, and will go towards providing food and fun to patients and their families while cooped up at the hospital.
Smush Tush Cloth Diapers is generously offering one of my fantastic readers the chance to win one diaper of their choice!
All you have to do is use the form below to enter, it’s super easy!
a Rafflecopter giveaway