“Founded in Melbourne, Florida, by the parents of twin boys, Baby Babu’s goals are to provide high quality, sustainable and affordable diapering solutions and related products to parents worldwide.In addition to our core goals, Baby Babu will strive to provide the highest degree of customer service and the highest quality products available.We look forward to making the world just a little bit greener with you!”
I am so excited!!
I got my Baby Babu Cloth Diaper!
I told you about Baby Babu Cloth Diapers about 2 weeks ago while I was waiting for my diaper to be delivered.
I’m so excited because… well,
- #1 – I love cloth diapering and am addicted to cloth diapers.
- #2 – All of my cloth diapers are from Gracie so they are girly colors. Recently I started getting more boy colors for our little one coming in a couple of months.
- #3 – Baby Babu is brand new and I LOVE trying out cloth diapers from companies that I have not tried before!
Let me tell you about Baby Babu.
Baby Babu sells a Diaper Covers, Pocket Diapers, wet bags and inserts. The Pocket Diapers come in 4 different styles: Solid colors, Prints, Knitted Characters and Minky. They also sell a bulk cloth diaper package where you get a great deal on 15 diapers and inserts!
Baby Babu’s Pocket Diapers Features:
- Two Openings in the diaper to stuff the insert. This allows the insert to self agitate out of the diaper when in the washer. No need to pull out an icky liner with your hands!
- Adjustable Snap Button System. This system allows the diaper to fit from 8 lbs. up to over 35 lbs!
- Diaper Wing with 3 Button Snaps. Most competitors only have 2 snaps. These snaps ensure a secure and comfortable fit.
- Extra Gusset inside of the outer leg gusset to help prevent leakage.
- 3 Layer Super Absorbable Insert and Super Soft, Moisture Wicking Liner. (Each Pocket Diaper comes with this)
I said before, one of my favorite features of this diaper is going to be the two openings. I only have 1 cloth diaper with 2 openings. My whole entire stash only has 1 opening and it is pretty gross when doing laundry!
My other favorite feature is going to be the extra snaps because of my little guy who will be arriving here in July. When I had Gracie (3 years ago), I could not make the cloth diapers fit her tiny body. I actually had to use disposables for about 2-ish months until she grew a bit. I think these Baby Babu cloth diapers are going to be a perfect fit right away!
I tried this diaper on my daycare boy, Jayden. He’s 2.5 years old and around 30 lbs.
The diaper fits him perfectly!
I can’t wait to try it on my little guy in July!
Who wants to win a Baby Babu diaper?!?
Baby Babu is giving away one diaper to one of my fantastic readers!
Enter to win by using the form below!