I was blog hopping one day and happen to stumble across Avishi Organics Intensive Repair Oil for stretch marks.
What caught my eye was the fact that Avishi products are made from 100% natural ingredients. I am not a fan of chemicals so I have been using coconut oil on my itchy expanding belly, but I decided to visit Avishi Organics to learn more about what they offer.
After visiting Avishi Organics, I was impressed and interested in trying their Intensive Repair Oil and very excited when they offered to send me a bottle to sample and one for you too!
Let me tell you a little about Avishi Organics and their Intensive Repair Oil.
- Avishi Organics is 100% Pure. Made without synthetic fragrances, parabens, ureas, petrochemicals, sulfates, mineral oil, DEA/MEA/TEA, synthetic colors and other harmful additives.
- No Animal Testing.
- Avishi Organics’ products are intensely concentrated, not watered down by cheap fillers like mineral oil, which is a common practice by the mainstream skincare companies to bring down price points.
- Avishi Organics Intensive Repair Oil is light and quick absorbing which deters stretch marks and also relives itch on the belly and other areas common during pregnancy.
Key Ingredients in Avishi Organics’ Intensive Repair Oil:
- Rosehip Seed Oil and Helichrysum Italicum – Essential oil help improve skin elasticity, regenerate skin cells and reduce scarring.
- Seabuckthorn Oil restores damaged skin with high concentrations of vitamins A, C and E, carotenoids, flavonoids and essential fatty acids.
- Tamanu Oil soothes the skin, and helps relieve irritations and inflammation.
- Borage seed oil, one of the richest known sources of Gamma Linolenic Acid (an essential fatty acid) restores moisture and smoothness, and helps accelerate the healing process.
- Gotu Kola, an ancient chinese and ayurvedic remedy to rejuvenate and nurture skin and its underlying connective tissues, helps rejuvenate and strengthen skin tissues.
- Macadamia Nut Oil, a rich source of palmitoleic acid, is a strong anti-oxidant and protects the skin just like human sebum does, also allowing it to deeply-penetrate and hydrate skin.(The rest of the ingredients can be found on their site.)
I love that it absorbs so fast. I normally use coconut oil, which is not the best at absorbing quickly. I also love the way it makes my skin feel. I have been in need of some serious soothing lately with my belly expanding so much. I am so, so itchy. My belly, hips and breasts have been so itchy I just can not stand it. Avishi Organics Intensive Repair Oil has helped tremendously with these issues!! Not only that, it lasts. When I put it on my skin in the evening time… I wake up in the morning with my skin still feeling very soft and nourished.
I can’t wait to continue using this Intensive Repair Oil throughout the rest of my pregnancy to see if there is any difference with my already existing stretch marks and to see if it helps with the new one’s I am starting to notice appearing.
Avishi Organics is offering their Intensive Repair Oil to one of my lucky readers!