GoGreen Diapers are my new favorite cloth diaper!
I can’t wait to tell you about the diaper I received!
First a little bit about the GoGreen Diaper company…
GoGreen Diapers was founded by husband and wife team, Don Cooper Ph.D Leah Leverich Ph.D, who are proud parents to 3 young boys. They launched GoGreen Diapers in late 2010.
“GoGreen Diapers is a young and energetic company seeking to transform the world of cloth diapering through innovative, scientifically developed product designs.”
The diaper we received is the “Shiny Hiney Champ”
This flexible diaper features:
- 4 Snap-Down Rise Settings to provide true birth (7 lbs) to potty training (40+ lbs.) fit.
- Two Rows of Waist Snaps which allows the waist and leg openings to be adjusted independently, ensuring a secure fit on chunky-thighed toddlers and skinny-legged newborns alike!
- Hip Snaps to prevent “wing droop”.
- Crossover Snaps which allows waist tabs to be overlapped for a newborn size setting – which also makes for secure and tidy storage of soiled diapers on-the-go.
- Dual Gussets Technology™ provides a double barrier against leaks.
“Dual Gussets™ Technology provides unbeatable leak protection. Soft, stay-dry sueded lining gently shields your baby from moisture.”
The 4 sizes in 1 and the waist snaps provides birth-to-potty fit is really awesome because I can use these for Gracie right now (she is potty training and weighs 30 lbs) and I can also use these for the next baby. I have used cloth diaper covers with pre-folds in the past along with pocket diapers with inserts and I was not able to put Gracie in them when she was newborn. The smallest setting was just too big for her. I had to purchase newborn disposables and also size 1 disposables until she got a bit bigger.
Here’s Gracie modeling her new GoGreen Diaper (Sorry about the poor cell phone quality):
Gracie is potty training right now but we use diapers for nap time, bed time and when we leave the house.
When I use cloth diapers at bedtime, I put 2 inserts inside the diaper instead of just one.
With our GoGreen Diaper, I did experiment using only one insert and although Gracie does wet a lot at night, this diaper did not leak due to the waterproof diaper outer.
My two favorite things about GoGreen Diapers?
- It has dual pocket openings so when you stuff the diaper, you just reach in with one hand while you stuff with the other. Not only does this make stuffing so easy, but when you wash the diaper, you do not need to remove the soiled insert! The dual pocket openings lets the insert self-agitate out during the wash cycle!! How awesome is that?!?
- OH! And the snap-in 3-layer ultra-absorbent microfiber insert snaps to the diaper too – so you spend less time sorting through laundry!!
(Do you see why this is my new favorite cloth diaper?)
I really do like these GoGreen Diapers and would recommend them to anyone wanting a flexible, good quality cloth diaper that is easy to care for.
You can purchase this “Shiny Hiney Champ” for $15.95 at GoGreen Diaper.